A champagne brunch is the perfect way to celebrate special occasions or just spend a relaxing morning with friends. You will cook up a storm in the kitchen and learn how to make delicious brunch dishes. Then it’s time to sit down and enjoy your creations!
- Bubbly-Poached Pear, Dried Cherry and Candied Walnut Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Shirred Eggs with Spinach, Garlic and Asiago (slowly-baked eggs nestled on a bed of spinach and topped with minced garlic and Asiago cheese)
- Maple-Glazed Pork Medallions with Apple Ginger Agrodolce (sweet-and-sour sauce)
- Red Flannel Hash with Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Bell Pepper, Carrots and Thyme
- Chocolate Pancake Bites with Champagne Caramel
- A Mimosa will be offered when the food is served.
Cold beer, wine, and cocktails are available for purchase from our bar. Come early for cocktails (1:30) — class begins at 2:00!
Our classes are small, so you get personal attention from our professional instructors. You will work as a group as you join in the fun to prepare the menu. Your instructor, Chef Joel, is a nationally-recognized culinary instructor with over 20 years of teaching experience. He brings his unique flair to teaching, using his sense of humor and passion for cooking to inspire and involve his students.