An Evening in Dublin
Are you tired of green beer and drunk revelers in March? Celebrate St. Patrick by learning to make Irish classics with step-by-step instructions from an expert chef. All ingredients are included – just come ready to learn and have a great time! Afterward, sit back and enjoy your creations with friends. Bring some Irish spirit to the dinner table with this one-of-a-kind cooking experience!
Here’s the Irish menu you’ll be cooking:
- Creamy Irish potato and mushroom soup with crispy leeks
- Roasted salmon patties with Irish whiskey sauce
- Irish soda and cheddar scones
- Stout-braised chicken with carrots and peas
- Colcannon with kale and cabbage
- Traditional Irish shortbread cookies
Wine, beer, and cocktails are available for purchase from our bar. Come early for cocktails (5:30) — class begins at 6:00!
Our classes are small, so you get personal attention from our professional instructors. You will work as a group as you join in the fun to prepare the menu. Your instructor, Chef Joel, is a nationally-recognized culinary instructor with over 25 years of teaching experience. He brings his unique flair to teaching, using his sense of humor and passion for cooking to inspire and involve his students.