“The safety precautions were excellent – distance between tables, silverware, etc.”
“This is our first time eating out since the pandemic started, and this feels good, it feels safe.”
Throughout the pandemic, we have been following CDC and local health guidelines to ensure your safety. Here are some of the actions we are taking to protect you and our team:
- We are requiring dinner attendees to wear a face mask anytime you are not seated at your table. (Please bring your own face mask.)
- Each party will have its own table.
- Tables are spaced a minimum of six feet apart.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized before and after a dinner.
- Silverware is not preset. Silverware will be delivered wrapped in your napkin once you are seated.
- Staff will always wear face masks, face shields, and fresh gloves.
- Staff regularly washes their hands.
- Surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not come to dinner. We will work with you to reschedule your Micro Private Dinner in the future when you are well.