We are craving spending time with friends, but worry about gathering with folks outside our bubble, and wonder if it’s all right to go out for a meal. So we’ve taken extra precautions to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
Our dining space is unique in that our hood system is in the dining room. The advantage to this is it pulls air out of the room and replaces it with fresh air from outside, rather than recycling the room air. Additionally, we have installed the iWave-C (for commercial applications) in our air ducts to purify the air that is recycled. This is a state-of-the-art air purifier that has been shown to inactivate 92.6% of the Covid-19 virus in 15 minutes and 99.4% in 30 minutes.
Here are a couple quotes we have received from our customers since we have opened:
“The safety precautions were excellent – distance between tables, silverware, etc.”
“This is our first time eating out since the pandemic started, and this feels good, it feels safe.”
Throughout the pandemic, we have been following CDC and local health guidelines to ensure your safety. Here are some of the actions we are taking to protect you and our team:
- Our entire team is fully vaccinated.
- We are requiring dinner attendees to wear a face mask any time you are not seated at your table. (Please bring your own face mask.)
- Each party will have its own table.
- Tables are spaced a minimum of six feet apart.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized before and after a dinner.
- Silverware is not preset. Silverware will be delivered wrapped in your napkin once you are seated.
- Staff will always wear face masks and fresh gloves.
- Staff regularly wash their hands.
- Surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not come to dinner. We will hold your deposit for another dinner when you are well, or refund it upon your request.